How to download files using Nextcloud
Nextcloud is a great way to have your files automatically synchronise to your computer, this guide will show you how to set that up
Before we get started make sure you meet the following requirements:
On your seedbox
- You have installed the nextcloud desktop client on your local system (We'll set it up after setting up next cloud on your seedbox)
- From the seedbox management panel click the Private Cloud tab
- Click Install Cloud
- Wait a few moments and refresh the page
- Make note of the Domain and Password (click the Show link to reveal it) and then click the blue Launch button
- In the new window type your service username (listed on your seedbox management page Manage Seedbox 'examplename')
- In the password field enter your password and click Log In
On your Local Computer
- After launching the Nextcloud desktop client it will prompt you for a Server Address
- Enter the domain you noted earlier and click next
- Enter the same username and password you did in the web interface and click Next
- Select Choose what to sync and ensure that Torrents is selected, then click OK
- Click the button next to the blue Local Folder icon and choose a local directory to use for synchronisation (this will behave exactly like a Dropbox folder) and then click Connect...
- Click Open Local Folder
- That's it! As long as Nextcloud is running on your destination system it will automatically synchronise your torrents as they download
Still having issues? Having a different problem? Click here to send us a Support Ticket!
Last Updated: 21/06/2017 16:38
Was this answer helpful?
Want to know how to use your own domain and sub-domains? This guide will teach you how!This guide...
SSH won't let you log in? RuTorrent crashed? Here's how to restart them! Log in to your account...
Changing your account password is fast and simple Just follow these simple instructions! 1.)...
Did you know we have a great selection of Apps? Here's how to install them!This guide will detail...
Want to effortlessly synchronise your files? Resilio is a great way to do just that, Before we...