How to automatically download files using Resilio (BTSync)
Want to effortlessly synchronise your files? Resilio is a great way to do just that,
Before we get started make sure you meet the following requirements:
If you've already setup Resilio (eg. you've used one of our other guides) skip to step 7
- You have installed Resilio on your seedbox (Click here to learn how to install apps)
- You have installed Resilio on your destination computer (Click here to download it)
- From the appstore click the green Manage button next to Resilio/BTSync
- Click the URL listed next to BTSync URL on the right sidebar
- You'll be greeted with a "Welcome to Sync" page
- You will be asked for a name to associate with your seedbox device enter whatever you feel fits
- Tick both boxes confirming that you agree to the listed conditions.
- Click Get Started to proceed
- Click the + in the upper left corner and click Standard Folder
- On the choose folder dialogue navigate to Torrents > Data and click the blue Open button
- In the share window navigate to the key tab
- You'll be presented with 2 keys, copy the Read Only key
- On the new popup box copy the provided key
- On your destination system click the + in the upper left corner of resilio and choose to Enter a key or link
- Paste the key you copied in step 11 into the box and click Next
- In the new window that pops up choose a local directory to sync your files to
- Done! Your torrent files will now begin automatically syncing to that directory
Still having issues? Having a different problem? Click here to send us a Support Ticket!
Last Updated: 21/06/2017 16:43
Was this answer helpful?
Want to connect and download your files using SFTP? This guide will have you downloading your...
Want to use handbrake to transcode videos on your box? This guide will teach you how to do it!...
Setting up CouchPotato to work with deluge may seem hard, but with this guide, we'll prove just...
Having trouble using VNC? This guide will help you get it working! Before we get started make...
Want to create a torrent? It's much easier than you think!This guide will show you how to create...