How to install an App
Did you know we have a great selection of Apps? Here's how to install them!
This guide will detail how to install an app however, most Apps may require additional/advanced setup you can find links to the respective App setup guides at the end of this article! If you're installing Plex Media Server then skip straight to the Advanced setup article (Click here)
- Log in to your account (click here to do that)
- If you have multiple services click the one you wish to install the app on
- From the management menubar click App Store button
- There will be 4 categories of apps to choose from Desktop Apps, Storage Apps, Media Apps and Client Plugins
- Once you've found the category you want to click on your chosen App
- On the App page click the Green Install button
- That's it! Your app will now install! Check below for any advanced setup and/or usage guides related to your app!
Please note: Installing certain Apps will cause your account to lock temporarily. This is an intentional safeguard to prevent abuse and to keep your service running optimally. See, we got your back!
Advanced App Setup/Usage Guides
Click here see the Apps section for guides aimed at advanced app setup/usage.
Still having issues? Having a different problem? Click here to send us a Support Ticket!
Last Updated: 21/06/2017 16:31
Was this answer helpful?
Want to know how to set up and run PLEX Media Server? This guide will teach you to set up a movie...
Want to effortlessly synchronise your files? Resilio is a great way to do just that, Before we...
Want to setup Resilio (BTSync)? This guide will teach you to set it up and to synchronise a...
Want to make your own torrents using MkTorrent? This guide will help you navigate the webui and...
Want to connect to our IRC server without exposing your real IP address? That's where ZNC comes...